High-Quality Woodwork, Cabinetry, Veneering & Wood Finishing
MacPherson Woodcrafts, now located in British Columbia, is a company which offers high-quality woodwork, cabinetry and wood finishing.
We specialize in both modern and classic car interior restoration and replacement, mainly but not limited to Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, Mercedes, Aston Martin and Bugatti.
We also offer the same repair, restoration and replacement services for yacht and VIP aircraft interiors as well as offering custom gun and rifle stocks (including alterations) along with many other bespoke items such as ornate boxes, trophy bases, memorial plaques, turned and carved items for ornamental or everyday use.
We are also able to cater for special projects and manufacture bespoke items of the highest quality. We offer a whole range of services to a variety of trades and are happy to meet the exacting needs of any client. Every client is dealt with on a one to one basis which enables us to offer the best advice and to achieve the right results.
Here in our Penticton workshop, we work with traditional machines alongside the latest technology to cater for all manner of specialist work. We can also arrange CAD design, CNC production for higher volume work, laser cutting and engraving.
Our finishing department offers a full range of finishes in a variety of materials including high gloss polyester to cater for every kind finish requirement.
- VIP Hard trim vehicle, yacht and aircraft interior repairs, restoration and replacement,
- High quality flat and curved veneering,
- Trophy bases and display cabinets for medals, awards, ornaments etc,
- Everyday use items such as bowls, breadboards, chopping blocks etc,
- Permanent or temporary grave markers and memorial plaques,
- Ornate and ornamental wooden objects such as reliefs, mouldings, boxes etc.
- Custom made rifle and gun stocks plus repairs and alterations,
- High-quality paint finishing including polyester finishes,
- Artwork and vinyl artwork application and finishing,
- Duplicator carving and engraving,
- General timber machining